Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dasn't we is all gets along n shit?

Sorry, wrong forum
    Last edited by Morella; 09-26-2007, 02:12 PM.

That's OK. - I just want to know what you've been on the last day or so... looks like some pretty good s--t - I want some!!! LMAO

Comment

Sorry replied to the wrong post.

Comment

Dammit! I clicked 'post' before realizing that I have nothing to say.

Comment

Dammit, I read the wrong thing

Comment

Damnitt, I'm in the wrong house. And I think I may have just seen Ganci naked........

Comment

what day is this and who's clothes do i have on????

dam this thong hurts !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WTF? I don't hang out in here. Could someone show me the way out?

Comment

Just make a left through Teletubby Land, cross through Mister Roger's Neighborhood, and Barney will show you the way out. You might want to get really stoned first.

-denise

Comment

Potato Salad.

Comment

That's OK. - I just want to know what you've been on the last day or so... looks like some pretty good s--t - I want some!!!
                      You wouldn't want to trade it for chronic pain and disability, believe me.

Comment

Actually I'm in the same boat (foot operation gone bad which has screwed up both legs & back) but my doc doesn't think I'm bad enough for meds other than off the shelf ... Like I said, I WANT SOME !!!
                        (don't think I bought my hearse because I LIKE them did ya... I'm just getting ready :-) )

Comment

If you're in the US, you're legally entitled to pain relief. Find another doctor, or a lawyer.

My opinion, which some of congress obviously agrees with, is that a doctor who has the ability to stop pain, but refuses to do so, is guilty of causing that pain by proxy. Some of the ignorance about chronic pain is just incredible...a resident or intern in the ER once told me that he didn't believe in treating chronic pain with narcotics because he has seen people who have used it until they're unable to work. First of all, he is not old enough to have seen anything. He was in diapers when my pain began. Second of all, I can't work with or without pain medicine right now. I wake up screaming sometimes from the pain, until my pill finally begins to work.

Also, you need to find out what went wrong with your surgery. Doctors make some REALLY stupid mistakes, including leaving broken drill bits, hemostats, and even towels inside patients.

-denise

Comment

Sheep skin seat covers

Comment

Have you ever gone out on the first date with a really hot chick, then got up and had to pull the sheepskin seat cover out of your ass?

You needn't have been quite so self-conscious about it, though, because why you were doing that, she was busy pulling her skirt out of hers.

-denise

Comment

Working...
                              X