Everyone should click on this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone should click on this.

I was suprised how helpful and complete these listings are.

Cool site.
    But to many to remember, that's why I use a radar detector.

Comment

Their posts for my area are very accurate. I actually got a ticket 3 weeks ago at one listed.
      Last edited by msc0nduct; 10-03-2007, 06:04 PM. Reason: I edited because I can't type....

Comment

They are pretty close in my area, but I drive all across the state for work, too many to remember, so I rely on the radar detector & my eyes.
        Plus the ones they listed in my area are around schools, which common sense would dictate that the police presence would be hightened.

Comment

I hope your radar detector has a laser detector as well.

I drive like a blue-hair mostly these days, so I don't bother with one.

Comment

Very nice! Thanks for the info...I actually see the one cop listed for my area daily sitting in the same spot...in the bushes, LOL.

Comment

I looked up Tucson, and there was the one where I got clocked trying to get around a drunk. Something I found out in traffic school was that Tucson Police have no ticket quotas, but the motorcycle cops are our "100,000 new cops on the street" promised by Bill Clinton, and they all have a federal quota of tickets to write.

He wasn't even interested in the drunk swerving across all three lanes. All he cared about was making his ticket quota.

-denise

Comment

That's a cop for you, go after the regular drivers. I had that happen a couple of weeks ago, I got pulled over for my under car lighting but the guy next to me that ran a red light wasn't even looked at.

And yes, my detector has a laser detector.

Comment

I've been thinking about deliberately getting a speeding ticket in the hearse just as a showpiece, but with my luck, the cop wouldn't write "hearse" on the ticket. It's registered as a sedan.

-d

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                    I've been thinking about deliberately getting a speeding ticket in the hearse just as a showpiece, but with my luck, the cop wouldn't write "hearse" on the ticket. It's registered as a sedan.

-d

I am pretty positive he would write "hearse".

Comment

Working...
                    X