I have noticed a trend here lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have noticed a trend here lately

And it's disgusting and lame. So without saying anything directly about it, I am putting a little test out here. Let's see how many people are on here and watch closely enough to notice it as well.

What is it?

We keep getting Rick Roll'd??

Comment

I have no clue and I am lost.

Comment

Everyone is still in shock and amazement of my sexxiness?

Comment

Wait....I think I got it.....everyone here seems to be turned on be hearses and/or ambulances....That IS disgusting!!! I never would've noticed if you hadn't pointed it out.....

OK, nevermind. I don't know either-I give up.

Comment

Does this mean that some Christian closet queen is going to start bitching so much that he gets the moderator to change the rules and fuck up the board, like all of the other ones I've been on lately?

Comment

spinach

Comment

Ok, I am just curious. Straycat?

Comment

Nothing has to do with hearses anymore....all anyone wants to put is garbage about sex, smut, etc.......I'm as weird as the next person, but this is a hearse/pro car board.

Comment

Sometimes, "general chatter about life, the universe, and everything" isn't directly related to hearses. Right?

Comment

Nothing has to do with hearses anymore....all anyone wants to put is garbage about sex, smut, etc.......I'm as weird as the next person, but this is a hearse/pro car board
                      Well then...What have you done to your car lately? What are you going to do with it for Halloween?

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                        Ok, I am just curious.
                        Don't be curious, we can find you a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
                          Well then...What have you done to your car lately? What are you going to do with it for Halloween?
                          hmm I can say this much for what I've done with my poor hearse.
                          He's yet agen unmoving in my yard with a blown radator and water pump.
                          had the new paint and everything all ready to go to.

to make it worse the week after that I feel backwords off a 15 ft
                          ladder at work and broke my left elbow.
                          Soo yes the time is there but the physical ablity has been taken away.
                          not a good October soo fare.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
                            Cleaning up some more of the small damage. And we are going to use it as a "centerpiece" for the haunt. We are going to back it up into a tree, pull the casket out of the back, put an animatronic zombie in the casket and one in the front seat and make it look like they crashed it into the trees. LOL And we'll have other stuff around it for the haunt/maze.

My dad is working on making me some special pieces of trim. (a little surprise) He's a machinist (retired). So he can do a lot of things. But we are waiting on money to get the big parts.

Comment

lmao. o.k. one of you is close, but not quite what i am getting at.lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X