Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anybody wants some Ron Paul '08 stickers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anybody wants some Ron Paul '08 stickers.

I have a stack of about 130 stickers if anybody wants some.

If you are pro gun, anti illegal immigration, pro consititution and anti IRS - you should at least look into Ron Paul.

[YOUTUBE]IWfIhFhelm8[/YOUTUBE]

I'll take one if willing to send to Az.

Comment

What's his stance on the war?

Comment

Vehemently against - says 'quit meddling in the affairs of other countries'. A strong supporter of a non-interventionist foreign policy. It's worth a few minutes reading some stuff on his site and watching the videos.

Comment

I had never watched his speeches or views until right now when you posted that video up. I usually stay out of politics but that guy knows what he is talking about. he definately has his head on straight.

Comment

bring me a couple to the parade please. i'll try to get some more of those"please don't double stack" stickers i have when you open my back door, and bring them for others.

Comment

Please don't double stack?!? Thats F'in hilarious! I want one!

Comment

we'll take a couple .......they will look great next to the "if the bitch wins, we all lose" stickers that are on our cars now.lol.

Comment

I'll bring them to the parade, give them to whomever wants them.

Comment

He looks like the right guy to me. Too bad he won't win, he is not "pretty" enough to pull the female vote away from Hitlery.
                    He has my vote though.

Comment

Yeah, I don't really expect him to do more than about 3-7% in the primary, but it'll be nice to vote for the person I want instead of 'lesser evil' in at least the primary.

Everyone needs to vote for him in the primary to at least send a kinda message.

Comment

i really like his gun policy.

Comment

Working...
                        X