Gutton for Punishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutton for Punishment

Is it just me or are hearse owners just begging for trouble. We are obsessed with these vehicles that give us nothing but trouble, but yet we can't help it. Even though mine is alot newer than most of yours, I still seem to be plagued with mechanical problems and such but yet I wouldn't trade mine for the world just like most of you. Not only that mine has been added to the list of hearses that have been in accidents. Luckily though mine was very minor in comparison it just added insult to injury. But yet we all still persist in owning these beautiful machines. We're all a special breed of people thats for sure and I would just like to say thanks for welcoming me into this little community that is glutton for punishment.

the car itself is only less than half of the battle. fending off the pissed neighbors and malcontents can be much worse

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
      the car itself is only less than half of the battle. fending off the pissed neighbors and malcontents can be much worse
      +1

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
        Amen

... sorry about the language.

-Thirsty-

Comment

Working...
        X