If you hear a rumor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you hear a rumor...

If you hear a rumor about a UFO being shot down between October 15 and October 31, please forward it to me.

thanks

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
      Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
        Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
        Ditto
        You guys wanna go get a peanut butter and WTF sandwich?

Comment

Let me be more specific. It could have been shot down, or might have just crashed. This is something that would have been seen by enough people to make the news, or at least would be sent to message boards or buzzing around the Internet as one individual item. Scientists would be puzzled because it would have resembled a meteorite, but should have burned up in the atmosphere because it was too small to make it to the earth. If it left a crater, I need to know exactly where it is.

thanks

-denise

Comment

Uh oh...Morella shot a cannon straight into space and it came back down...

Comment

OK, here's one more question...

I heard that the space shuttle is leaving the ISS Monday. Can anyone tell me how long it has been docked there?

thanks again

-denise

Comment

They are after my unpaired socks! I know it!

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                  Let me be more specific.
                  You're still being vague. Can you explain to me what you think happened. It's okay to explain it like I'm a retard, I really am.

Comment

Morella, I have read alot of stuff on this guy and he seems to know alot about things that go on. You should contact him and ask him.
                    The Utah UFO Hunters Investigative Team. Utah UFO reporting and database, UFO Search Group, Utah UFO photo's, Extraterrestrial contact & disclosure, Space and the Utah connection, Utah Phenomenon, Bigfoot, Cropcircles, Mysterious Places, Portals, Dugway Proving Ground, the Utah Test and Training Range, The New Area 51, UFO HOTSPOTS, UFO Sighting Map, articles, links, UFO & Anomalous Wildlife Reports, SLC MUFON NEWS, Members UUFOH, Alien Dave- Deprograming information, Video's, Alien / UFO Artwork, Cool Photographs, Music, Very COOL !, Cutting Edge, www.aliendave.com The Utah UFO Hunters news & information on Utah UFOs, reporting & investigations, paranormal places, bigfoot, creatures, cropcircles, black projects, military testing, space bases, underground, hybridization project, extraterrestrial contact, communication & awareness, personal encounters, public meetings & guest speakers, & other information relating to Utah & its global connection. Demand Truth! "Fear not the hidden truth, fear the powers hiding it."

Comment

Also checkout www.coasttocoastam.com they cover stuff like this.

Comment

You're still being vague. Can you explain to me what you think happened. It's okay to explain it like I'm a retard, I really am.
                        What else can I tell you? It looks like an asteroid or meteorite or whatever the hell they call those things that look just like potatoes. I've forgotten more than I ever learned about astronomy. It could have crashed into the earth, it could have come near the earth and then turned around, or it could have landed and then took off again. Either of the last two, of course, would mean that it was a UFO, but if it managed to make it through the atmosphere and crashed into the earth, I need to visit the crash site. If there is a recent crater within a couple of hundred miles of Tucson, I can use the airplane to try to find it, then I need to drive back there and take a look.

All I can tell you about why I need this information is that it concerns a family member, and it's a serious thing. I've never had anything to do with UFOs except for thinking that I saw one when I was a little kid, so I haven't known where to look for information. People have sent me to sites that sell UFO ring tones and blowup dolls and shit.

Thanx for the lynx. I will check them out.

-denise

Comment

Well, I hope you find what your looking for. I also hope your family member will be ok.

Comment

Keluaran HK 2020 lengkap hari ini bisa anda lihat di situs ini, Sumber Data HK kami adalah Hongkongpools, Pengeluaran toto HK Prize

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the help. It looks like on se casse, but at least I can feel like I tried somethng.

-denise

Comment

Working...
                              X