X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this guy rocks well did

Man uses tow truck, cable to kill self

http://www.sj-r.com/News/stories/19734.asp

"When police arrived, they found the man’s head in the S&R parking lot and his body inside the truck."

that's a helluva way to end a news article

Comment

I am still tryin to figure out how he did it...like did he put to tow cable from the back of the truck's slack and carried it up to the front in the cab....around his neck...and then around a sign? That doesn't seem possible to work and there would of been soo many other easier ways. Possibly he was trying to prove the show mythbusters wrong and was pulling a cable froma sign when it snapped and took his melon off....just seems very odd that his body was in the truck...when the way they describved it seems like it would of been easier if he were outside of the truck while it was rolling forward....hmmm...

Comment

"When police arrived, they found the man’s head in the S&R parking lot and his body inside the truck."

that's a helluva way to end a news article
        I think the world would be better off if MOST news articles ended this way.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
          I think the world would be better off if MOST news articles ended this way.

no doubt.

I can think of about a 100 I've read this week that I figure would end better this way. They involve 'pelosi, bush, cheney, rice, obama, hillary, guiliani, tompson, bernanke, the french, mccain, kennedy, mexicans, taxes' etc...

Comment

Working...
          X