Just bought another hearse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought another hearse.

I wanted a comm chassis, and i couldn't pass this up. Anyone remember my first hearse from WWWWAAAAAYYYYYY back in the day? I bought one exactly like it, minus the right side body damage. It's a 1973 crown superior. Oh yeah. 700 bucks. well, plus the shipping from texas, but that is only a couple hundred bucks. A friend of my wife's dad went and picked it up for me today and is keeping it at his house untill they drive out here to visit in january, so i end up saving 1000 bucks in shipping cost. FUCK YEAH.

But on a side note, does anyone have a place i can store it out here untill spring. It looks great so it isn't a lawn ornament. I'll give you 75 bucks a month if willing. I just don't have the space untill we build me another separate garage from the house.

i had mine parked at this storage place in monroe. $30/month for parking. so far has worked out well for me. but the lawn mower people did run into one of LMS's cars there.

Comment

Any pics?

Comment

you can possibly store it here billy. will look good next to my '73.

Comment

No good pics yet, my wife's friend is going to get some at some point this week, or she had better! I always loved the half vinyl roof look. But i was told there is some bondo work on the lower rear quarters, but that they did a good job and the paint is real nice. I guess we will see. If nothing else I can sell it to some idiot for 4 grand like seems the trend...lmao. But I won't really know if there is anything serious hidden untill i get it here and get the door panels off for inspection.

Comment

call me if you need a place to store it when it gets here.

Comment

Working...
            X