did u know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did u know?

just got off work, night shift at the ER. we had a slow night so i got tasked out to help out the third floor, which is labor n delivery. saw my first live birth.
    now ive seen some scary things in my day but i think that takes the cake. so i end up shaking this blue screaming lizard like thing til its slime is removed and its kinda pink. i had no idea u can be so rough with newborns. they called it rub and "stimulate" but i felt more like a british nanny.
    so what does everyone else do at work? besides get left alone at a bike store...which does suck i must add.

I am a spa tech. I deal with green water, black algae and busted spas.
    I may not deal with screaming lizard things, which in itself is disgusting, but I deal with stuff like this:

Comment

i do IT stuff

yeah i saw that video before, pretty funny

Comment

Taxi Driver

Comment

living on the public dole..........actually they denied me UE benefits so i'm steadily going broke. Anyone have a job out there for me.

I used to work in a warehouse.

Comment

I run a McElroy fin tube machine in the family bizness.......big industrial radiator tubes for air cooled heat exchangers. Lostsa' movin' parts to grab fingers, hair or clothing.....

Comment

I travel all over the u.s. in my hearse getting electrocuted( I redo flourescent lights in buildings) making them more energy efficient. Job sucks but it lets me pamper my hearse.

Comment

I get left alone and bike stores.

Comment

I'm a geek.

Comment

I'm a shitty TV reporter, a bad actor, and an even worse writer....and I'm currently on strike right now along with the other members of the WGA. (though the strike doesn't effect the news, so I'm still working the TV gig)

Comment

I am a professional asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
                        Thats true....i seen him!

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
                          Thats true....i seen him!
                          Nobody does it better

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post

you're a boss?

Comment

living on the public dole..........actually they denied me UE benefits so i'm steadily going broke. Anyone have a job out there for me.

I can relate. I have been disabled since June. Our private insurance carrier was supposed to start paying in 45 days, and I haven't seen a penny of it. Maybe a lawyer will have to step in. I still have a few more months to wait before I can apply for government assistance, and most people don't get it. I'm a systems engineer by profession, but I can't do it because I can't concentrate, and I hallucinate from my pain medicine. I have vertigo too...I fall and bust my ass pretty often. I did it at Circle K this morning, and not one person would help me get back up. I had to grab the shelvs and pull myself up,butat least nobody laughed.

Is anybody having a good week?

-denise

Comment

Working...
                              X