Houston Brothers in Marietta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Brothers in Marietta?

Just talked to them on the phone sounded nice enough, I plan on getting up there monday when they open, on my birthday btw. (happy freakin bday to me)
    So whats the rub? What have you heard about these guys?

When I was looking for my hearse, we saw a nice 83 they had just gotten in. Charles Houston pulled in and we asked him how much for the 83. He said $3500. Then he ran on inside. We looked at it some more and went in to ask "how much cash-in-hand right now?". He said $3800. We laugh at him and said, "what happened to $3500?" He asked "Who said $3500?" "Ummm you did" "Oh? Umm $3500 is as low as we can go"
    I called him like 3 times in the next week telling him "I'll give you $3000 right now." He wouldn't take it.
    I've heard other people had problems with him. He's a used car salesman. SO you know how that is.

Comment

the old man is dead now........not sure who you will be dealing with now.

Comment

i paid $2000 for mine at crain sales, it's not far from houston brothers.

you should read zach's article on buying a hearse. it's his opinion that you should pay no more than about $1500 for one, so that's something really to consider.

Comment

i read it, it was quite informative.
          but dont worry about it guys. No hearse for me. The fella who was suppose to buy my truck backed out so im going to have to wait til a. i get another buyer, or b. i get a fat bonus for re enlisting in jan-aug of next year. Thanks for the help all the same.

Comment

that is where i got ellie mae, they treated me fair.

Comment

Working...
            X