Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here X-MAS decorate?

We keep it simple and classic.

That is beautiful. I wish my hubby would put up our Christmas lights.

Comment

Priorities!! get your damn bumper on.

Comment

I'm not safe to stand on a ladder, and don't have any money to buy them. Let the neighbors think we're Jewish if they want...I already KNOW that they're Mexican.

Comment

Actually, though, the Mexican neighbors are really nice people. The whites who just moved in on the other side, I'm about ready to dump my waste oil in their swimming pool.

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
            Priorities!! get your damn bumper on.
            No shit huh? LOL I really need to re-align my priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
              Actually, though, the Mexican neighbors are really nice people. The whites who just moved in on the other side, I'm about ready to dump my waste oil in their swimming pool.
              Thats weird, do you live in the same neighborhood as I do?

Comment

Anyone seen those ones yet that are LEDs? My God they look awesome. nice and crisp ice blue color.

Comment

My hubby spent all day putting up lights... They look bad in this pic, I will try for better ones. Thanks you Tony for making my hubby feel guilty enough to do it. :P We also gog the tree up.

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                    We also gog the tree up.

how do yo gog a tree. water it with egg nog?

Comment

There will be no happiness here for the holidays. Since I had to send 3 of my special needs kids (the 4th is still here but living with a friend) down to Florida to live with my sister until or if my husband recovers, life is too sad to even think of dealing with the holidays. I'm bearly making meals or the bills work. Let alone try and figure out the mess I have with decorations. Sorry I'm in a pity party mood. Maybe I'll go out and put a mini tree on top of the hearse. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by staynedglass View Post
                        how do yo gog a tree. water it with egg nog?
                        Smarty ass :P

Comment

Thats weird, do you live in the same neighborhood as I do?
                          I'm just basically stranded right now.

Comment

i put up the xmas tree, and the 3 yr old put up the ornaments, so its sorta only decorated at the bottom, and I only had one strand of lights for the porch...hehe....

i decorated myspace, does that count?

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing to celebrate from November 1st thru January 1st except for gaining 15-20 pounds and the fact that we are a bit farther from the cruel sun. Other than that, it's all depressing. Radio already sucks, but now even my jazz and classical radio stations are ruined. If santa doesn't make it to your cribs, I apologize. I don't think he'll be able to drive the sleigh after I remove his arms.

....no, I don't decorate other than the black wreath that stays up year round.

Comment

Working...
                              X