Happy bday dude!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Comment

have a crappy....i mean happy birthday!

Comment

Your old

Comment

LOL @ Tony, I was going to say that. But since he already did, Happy Birthday. You look like a monkey and you smell like one too! :P

Comment

Comment

LOL...yeah and i am feeling it too. But thanks guys. Sorry i haven't been around to piss anyone off lately, but i decided to go out and get a real job and not sit at home on my ass leeching off of my bank account. Bridgestone/firestone hired me on as a lead tech, and offered me more money per flat hour than i wanted, so i took it. we just had to come to the agreement that they DO NOT make me deal with customers on ANY capacity, because i know for certain that 90% of the world population are dumbasses and douche nozzles, and i refuse to deal with them.

Comment

when are ya getting the 73?

Comment

WOW, any job where ya don't hafta deal with humans is great! HAPPY BDAY BRO!

Comment

i know for certain that 90% of the world population are dumbasses and douche nozzles, and i refuse to deal with them.
                      I thought it was 92%.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
                        LOL...yeah and i am feeling it too. But thanks guys. Sorry i haven't been around to piss anyone off lately, but i decided to go out and get a real job and not sit at home on my ass leeching off of my bank account. Bridgestone/firestone hired me on as a lead tech, and offered me more money per flat hour than i wanted, so i took it. we just had to come to the agreement that they DO NOT make me deal with customers on ANY capacity, because i know for certain that 90% of the world population are dumbasses and douche nozzles, and i refuse to deal with them.
                        you get a hookup on a pair of 315/40/17's for me?

Comment

i'll post you a list of options tomorrow night. you only need 2?

Comment

Working...
                          X