Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Myspace booted me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myspace booted me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They suck. I don't know why yet. I have sent them several e-mails, no responce yet. They also won't let me set up a new account with my e-mail address. As soon as I find out what is going on I will let ya know. I just didn't want anyone on here to think I booted them.

my space is teh suck anyway. get live journal - although they are sort of going down hill, so yeah, get a dead journal. you can't go wrong with them

Comment

Keep us posted on what happened. Is there any nudity on your page which might of pissed them off?

Comment

That happened to me once, I never found out what happened, I just created a new account with a different email.

say what you will about myspace and the evils thereof but there is no better networking tool for low/no budget film, I've gotten my past 4 paid acting gigs from there.

Comment

They won't respond to any of my e-mails. While going over their T.O.S. (terms of service) I noticed that they can delete anyone for any reason, or no reason. I will create a new account, it just sucks that I lost everyone on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kinee View Post
            Keep us posted on what happened. Is there any nudity on your page which might of pissed them off?
            Nope, just hearses.

Comment

New page is up same url, so they did delete me. www.myspace.com/chaser0107

Comment

Working...
              X