Myspace Booted me, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myspace Booted me, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what's going on, but aget working 14.5 hours today, I don't wanna fuck with it. I will do another account tommorow.

That's gotta be somebody fucking with you man, I have been told that if you get reported for "inappropriate content" more than twice your automatically deleted. I would suggest making everything private, that may help. But then maybe Tom hates you...lol

Comment

I have some Ideas o what is going on, but they won't tell me anything, won't reply to e-mails, so I can't prove anything. I will return with another account (yet again) Everything will be private. It will be under the name (Not my real name but the radio name I used in GA) Bill Chase.

Comment

You just have to know who to blow....

jk

Comment

K, I got it done again. www.myspace.com/chaser1027 This is not the same url I used to have. If you were (or would like to be) on my freinds list, add me. I will start adding people as I can, I gotta be up at 7 so I gots to go to bed. If I miss someone that was on there before, I am sorry. I am not trying to make a statement by leaving people off, its just that I had 123 or 125 freinds, and my memory isn't as good as it used to be. So If I don't add you, add me.

Comment

Working...
          X