Why is everything fucked up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everything fucked up?

Why does sending a picture through any Microsoft product make it 50% darker? I just sent somebody pictures and they're so freaking dark that nobody could make them out?

Why did I send pictures to the pictures section here, see them, then not find them this morning?

What do you think of one of our member's ideas that we have a picture section for all of our girls in lingerie? (Grungy cotton robes and pajamas don't count) Umm...or maybe that was a photo section for everyone to post their picture...it was something like that!

Originally posted by Morella View Post

What do you think of one of our member's ideas that we have a picture section for all of our girls in lingerie? (Grungy cotton robes and pajamas don't count) Umm...or maybe that was a photo section for everyone to post their picture...it was something like that!
    Its a splendid idea!

Comment

It would be, actualy...one forum where you could look up a member's pic. Anyone who refuses to put their picture there gets whipped and beaten with a baseball bat. And I'll be happy to be the first to refuse, and take that love.

Comment

how about we flog you with CAT5 cables instead?

Comment

IT was MY idea to have a member picture post.. I will go start a new thread right now!

Comment

I would prefer to be flogged with CAT6 cable, fresh from the roll, not the kinked-up CAT5 shit that you pulled out of your Alpha racks and threw on the floor for Otis the garbage man to take out before you gave the Alphas to the thrift shop.

OK, since this was a friend's idea and not mine, I will come up with something to post and still be expected to be whipped with cat 6, preferably by someone who can do it without wrapping. Everyone else (excluding masochists) get your pictures in there.

BTW, I would like a black eye too, maybe a little split lip.

-denise

Comment

Working...
            X