Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$100 to anyone who pulls this off in a hearse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 to anyone who pulls this off in a hearse!

OK, this is really stupid, but very funny since it didn't end up bad.

I'd try it, once I got a hearse I that I don't care what happens to it.

Comment

Please don't tempt me to do shit like this. I already run out of pain medicine too soon every month.

There was a commercial that really got to me, the Red Bull soap box race ad. It looked just like the track at Portland. I was nearly tearing my arms off of my chair, and Tony was throwing a fit, "You're NOT doing it!"

I was going to put the ski boat in the swimming pool, tie it to the diving board and throttle it up one day, just to fuck with the neighbors, but Tony shot that one down too, even if I offered to clean the oily stains off of the tiles.

People talk about what happens to old athletes...what about old rednecks who can't do stunts anymore, and their pain? Nobody cares.

-denise

Comment

Is it just me or did this guy resemble Tonytheskin?

Comment

No, you don't look a bit like him.

Comment

he must've had the back end weighted down pretty good.

Comment

Thats my long lost brother Tonytheredneck.

Comment

He is very lucky that it landed the way it did. I have jumped a few vehicles in my life(and I am not a redneck) and there is no pain like a compression on your spinal column.

Comment

Got a 79 M&M hearse.
                  Just need to wait until after winter to give it a try.

Comment

that's me in the background w/ the black shirt and beard holding the beer.

jezz kiddin

Comment

I have jumped a few vehicles in my life(and I am not a redneck)
                      You might be. Due to the immense quantity of criteria, I recommend that you have a full exam to determine whether or not you might be suffering from rednecism.

Just a suggestion. We'll still love you even if you are one. It's not like you're a leper.

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                        You might be.
                        I might????!?! Oh no! ::starts scratching:: Ahhhh! Get it off of me! It burns!

Comment

Working...
                        X