Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you want to donate to Ron Paul, today is the day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to donate to Ron Paul, today is the day.

I'm sure everyone heard about the 4.2 million dollar day that he had back in October - well, today is the day that folks are trying to hit it even harder - in honor of the boston tea party:

I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

I threw in 25.

Even if he doesn't win, the rest of the political dickheads will at least have to take notice that most of America isn't happy with the same old shit.

amen bro!!

Comment

Ok, I'm hearing alot about Ron Paul and like some of his ideas. I tried looking on RonPaul20008.com but could find no list of his stance on the issues. Found alot of 15 min long videos, but I don't have time to look threw all those to see where he stands on everything. I do like the fact he is not afraid to go against what everyone else is saying. I would like more info on Ron Paul, just having trouble finding it.

Comment

Comment

I have always supported the Second Amendment and these are some of the bills I have introduced in the current Congress to help restore respect for it:

H.R. 1146 would end our membership in the United Nations, protecting us from their attempts to tax our guns or disarm us entirely.
          FUCK YES!! Get the UN out of the US!

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
            FUCK YES!! Get the UN out of the US!
            i've said that for years, our older outside salesman was in a nazi prison camp, he always said the UN was the worst thing that ever happened to america.
            now it what they are calling for "NEW WORLD ORDER" check out those videos on utube.

Comment

message from ron paul

December 17, 2007

What a day! I am humbled and inspired, grateful and thrilled for this
              vast outpouring of support.

On just one day, in honor of the 234th anniversary of the Boston Tea
              Party, the new American revolutionaries brought in $6.04 million, another
              one-day record. The average donation was $102; we had 58,407
              individual contributors, of whom an astounding 24,915 were first-time donors.
              And it was an entirely voluntary, self-organized, decentralized,
              independent effort on the internet. Must be the "spammers" I keep hearing
              about!

The establishment is baffled and worried, and well they should be. They
              keep asking me who runs our internet fundraising and controls our
              volunteers. To these top-down central planners, a spontaneous order like
              our movement is science-fiction. But you and I know it's real: as real as
              the American people's yearning for freedom, peace, and prosperity, as
              real as all the men and women who have sacrificed for our ideals, in
              the past and today.

And how neat to see celebrations all across the world, with Tea Parties
              from France to New Zealand. This is how we can spread the ideals of
              our country, through voluntary emulation, not bombs and bribes. Of
              course, there were hundreds in America.

As I dropped in on a cheering, laughing crowd of about 600 near my home
              in Freeport, Texas, I noted that they call us "angry." Well, we are
              the happiest, most optimistic "angry" movement ever, and the most
              diverse. What unites us is a love of liberty, and a determination to fix what
              is wrong with our country, from the Fed to the IRS, from warfare to
              welfare. But otherwise we are a big tent.

Said the local newspaper
              (http://www.thefacts.com/story.lasso?...5b4d132fc0a1): "The
              elderly sat with teens barely old enough to vote. The faces were black,
              Hispanic, Asian and white. There was no fear in their voices as they spoke
              boldly with each other about the way the country should be. Held close
              like a deeply held secret, Paul has brought them out of the disconnect
              they feel between what they know to be true and where the country has
              been led."

Thanks also to the 500 or so who braved the blizzard in Boston to go to
              Faneuil Hall. My son Rand told me what a great time he had with you.

A few mornings ago on LewRockwell.com, I saw a YouTube of a 14-year-old
              boy that summed up our whole movement for me. This well-spoken young
              man, who could have passed in knowledge for a college graduate, told how
              he heard our ideas being denounced. So he decided to Google. He read
              some of my speeches, and thought, these make sense. Then he studied US
              foreign policy of recent years, and came to the conclusion that we are
              right. So he persuaded his father to drop Rudy Giuliani and join our
              movement.

All over America, all over the world, we are inspiring real change.
              With the wars and the spying, the spending and the taxing, the inflation
              and the credit crisis, our ideas have never been more needed. Please
              help me spread them https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate in all 50 states.
              Victory for liberty! That is our goal, and nothing less.

Sincerely,

Ron

You are subscribed to this newsletter as laidbackryder2@yahoo.com.
              Please use the link below to modify your message preferences or to
              unsubscribe from any future mailings. We will respect all unsubscribe
              requests. http://cpro30.com/Tracking/t.fo?Z6W--BBs-3Shoi8

Paid for by the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee.

Comment

Ron Paul is not going to get the votes to win
                if anything hes going to go lib party and pull what Ross Perot did in the 90s and let a dem get the office oh yeah more taxes we get to pay no way

they all suck but ........

but if anyone can pull off getting the FAIRTAX passed they got my vote

and the only one playing that card is Huckabee,,,,

if you don't know about the fairtax look it up
                read learn and and fight to end the irs and all the bullshit taxes we pay

sorry but ron paul is just another perot with some good ideas but you think he can get to even be a front runner ?????
                the fair tax book that is
                FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX FAIR TAX

that is all good day

the numbers today 12-19 Huckabee moved ahead of former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who was in third place at 16 percent, former Tennessee Sen. Fred Thompson at 13 percent, Arizona Sen. John McCain at 12 percent and Texas Rep. Ron Paul at 4 percent.
                Last edited by northgahearse; 12-19-2007, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X