Two different prayer requests,a day from hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two different prayer requests,a day from hell

Our friend’s young daughter and father were involved in a severe car accident when their stopped car was struck by an ambulance and shoved into a poll. The little girl was rushed to a local children’s hospital where from our understanding she is in a halo and will undergo surgery to place a rod in her Monday. Witnesses on scene said the collision was horrific. The car was totally smashed beyond recognition. The dad as far as injuries was badly stoved up and suffered cuts and bruises. We have not found out much more about this, but hope to know more soon. The daughters name I do believe is sierra and she is three years old.

The second request is for a long time friend and old business partner and car nut. He is one of the best air brush artists in the valley and beyond, but his ability never went to his head. He has been recently diagnosed with cancer, kidney disease, and a few other things. His sense of humor is still upbeat and he is hoping for the best. His test numbers made the national debt look low and the doctors [three at the VA] sprung into action. They have him on a few meds that are doing wonders for him. Dave is like a super hero to me and showed me allot about paint and custom body work.

I don’t have allot of details yet on either thing, but hope to know more soon. !

sure thing

Comment

My best to you and yours.

Comment

Sounds tragic, some prayers is the least we can do!

Comment

UPDATE

The little girl did not have to go into surgery! Her movements and resilience is incredible. She as far as now will need to wear the halo for a few more weeks just to make sure she is healed fine. As far as the ambulance company that hit her. Well they hit the car, stopped briefly. Told the dad to carry her a few blocks to the nearest hospital and left them. Now that is a matter for the legal folks and insurance companies to fight out, but I know what my thoughts are. I’ll just leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
          X