the new K.I.T.T.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new K.I.T.T.

they are in the process of filming a new knight rider made for tv movie. bad ass fucking car.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/the-n...ficial-photos/

Do those red lights go back and forth like a Cylon? If not, fuck it.

Comment

Why do they insistn taking him out of the TA? They did it with thelast Knight Rider made for TV movie..just let sleeping dogs lie.

Comment

Cause TA's suck.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
          Cause TA's suck.

x2

besides the TA isn't made anymore so they probably got ford to donate a few cars.

Comment

Sorry guys, I can't do this car for a new K.I.T.T. Not because it is a Ford, because it looks like a import tuner on crack. What are they going to make Michl Knight a 18yr old pimple faced kid to match this car too?

2 spoilers and more lights on the front than pack of bikers makes me think of the term "overdone." And whats with the "paddle shifters" on the headlights and rocker panels? The ones on the headlights look like the little mirrors bicyclists use so they don't get run over. How about a grille that doesn't look like a truck bedliner mat or black store shevling turned sideways? You couldn't "pimp out" a Mustang this silly even in "Need 4 Speed 2." They'll probaby have it talk in some stupid Metrosexual voice too. "Hello, Michael, How are you feeling today?

I like the stance and the wheels and it will probably haul ass, but if I was to drive it, I'd be glad the windows are tinted.

I checked the link and there are 2 cars, one a Cobra and the other is the tuner on crack. See here

Comment

they shoulda used ethier the new craparo or gone to a dodge charger

Comment

KITT was a TA...plain and simple...just leave his body and spirit alone, lol.

Comment

Yea, that tuner look blows. Keep the straight up clean Cobra. As far as the pimpley faced kid. I think the story line is that Michael Knight finds out he has a son he never knew about or something like that.

Comment

Thinking about it, the two cars are probably the regular drive mode and "pursuit" mode. Like we really believe the rims will change color, that might happen, but why would it need to?

Comment

I was reading on a site where a reporter got to talk to the people(but not photograph the interior) that there are three cars. A remote control one(which can get signal up to a mile away) a regular "hero" car and the "attack mode" car. Oh and BTW....it changes color because of nanotechnology and the whole car can change to any color... Also it doesn't just pop up pieces like the old KITT...oh no...it actually shape shifts itself ::smacks self in forehead:: uggghhh

Comment

They're talking about bringing the TA back with the new camaro, there is some concept art out there for it, as a purist I'd rather Kitt stay a TA, even though I'm a mustang fan.....

But It'd be really cool if they kept Kitt the Shelby and used the concept TA for Karr.

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
                          They're talking about bringing the TA back with the new camaro, there is some concept art out there for it

Thsoe concept sketches were done just after the release of the camaro drawings by a fan. Last I heard GM had seen the drawings, but had no intention of building it.

GM just seems to be doing more and more stupid things as time progresses. They have nothing in this market to compete with Ford, and I hate that.

Comment

I think this should have been more like it!!!

LamborghiniReventon049.jpg

Comment

They should have stuck with their original idea!

KNIGHT.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X