Lapis Lazuli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lapis Lazuli

Has anyone has any experience with this rock? I have a friend who uses it to charge herself up with energy and healing power.

OK, laugh, or change the channel if you want. Fifteen months ago, I was a scientific thinker and would have brushed this off because there is no experiment that can be done to disprove it.

However....my friend who uses jewelry made from these rocks healed one of my shoulders, and when I put my hand in hers, I felt a tremendous amount of energy. I've felt this same energy from the healer who fixed the arthritis in my lower joints, and another one who changed my eating habits so that I lost a buttload of weight. For those who have seen me before last year, at 284 pounds, and right now at 166, and who haven't seen my latest picture, I'll attach it.

Lapis is a beautiful dark blue rock, not a stone, with speckles or streaks of pyrite, and sometimes quartz in it, and is extremely inexpensive. Usually it is mounted in silver, and is soft, so it polishes easily, but is also easy to scratch. It needs an hour in the sunlight to recharge, as does the wearer.

There are some problems with it...not everyone can benefit, and not every piece is beneficial. I decided that since I can receive energy from people who use it, I may be able to, and I bought several pieces, spending only $30, postage and all. I got that dragon, ear studs, dangling earrings, a pendant, and a ring. As I said, it's inexpensive. I may get a bracelet and necklace as well. You wouldn't want to take it to a formal affair, but you don't need to wear it all of the time anyway.

Now that I've written all I know about it, can anyone point me to more resources, or tell me what you know about it? (Don't bother with Google, I can do that).

thanks

-denise
    Attached Files
Working...
X