Strange pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange pets

I was looking at some of Zachary's pictures, and noticed that he has had some pet rats. Christi and I have both collected and loved exotic pets for many years. These include: snakes,(13 at one time), rats, sugar gliders, opossums,(foreign and domestic),birds, lizards, turtles,a squirrel, and now we are owned by 5 ferrets, or as we know them, The Weasels of Doom. Just wondering how many hearse owners also have unusual pets, and maybe we could see some pics! Here are a few of our little terrors!
    Attached Files

Here are 2 of my ferrets.
    Attached Files

Comment

Also have 7 rats, 2 pythons,
      Attached Files

Comment

I've tried to keep kumquats as pets, but they never live more than a few days, and I can't teach them to do anything.

Do you suppose I'm not feeding them right?

Comment

This is Our one eye, no nuts dog.

Years ago we had 30 rats, a parrot, 3 cockitiels, a cat, a dog, and 4 pytons
          Attached Files
          Last edited by HearseHaunter; 12-29-2007, 02:58 AM.

Comment

5ft Ball Python(Eden) 2 Siamese Cats (Chocolate named Trinity and a Lilac named Lily) and a big fat Calico(Matrix). Sorry no pics at this time.

Comment

5 ft? damn thats a big ball. ours was at most 4 1/2 ft

Comment

They will go to 6ft I'm told. That is why I get a Ball Python, did want it to get so big I couldn't handle it.

Comment

I has a Donkey.

Comment

This is Harry our hairless dog..lol

Comment

Cool! I had a ball python that was 5 1/2' long. He was about 12 yrs old and ate like a horse. The ferrets are cute, the rats, snakes, birds are all awesome! I like donkeys, they are grumpy. Morella, have you tried giving the kumquats vitamins? Harry is very strange looking, but that is part of what makes him cool! What happened to ole' one eye?

Comment

Seven parakeets, two English budgies, two cockatiels, and a Quaker parrot......

Comment

2 pitbulls Lucee is black/white, Ethyl is blue/white. Also have a cat-Memphis, 1 Ball Python-Monty, 1 Rosy Boa-Rosy, 1 Cali King-Oreo and 14-15 fish.............oh and our Lionshead Bunny-Porridge.........now she wants a pygmy pig.

Comment

My One Eyed Cat Boris

Comment

I have 3 fish, 2 in a 110 gallon tank and 1 in a 20 high. I have 4 cats, 17 chickens, 1 dog, 2 kids and a a husband. The husband is the weirdest pet I have.

Comment

Working...
                              X