am I SIKK or What!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am I SIKK or What!!

My wife thinks Im mad for having a baby casket, I have had this for Quite some time. originaly bought it to use as an Ice Chest in the back of my hearse, but it was in such nice shape I couldn't bring myself to tear it apart. it is the smallest casket that I have ever seen only 24" long. it still has the card inside with the info/color/type and i think it has a date on it from the 40's..but not 100% sure on that. it looks great with just a few scratches from self wear from the years. and 1 small water stain on the satin interior.I sold my hearse awhile back but have kept this cause i think it is way kool. but I think now its time to part with it. I am wanting $300.00 for it plus shipping, or local pickup in the Cincinnati Oh area. here is the link to pictures of it
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

email me at azhearseguy@yahoo.com.if interested. Thanks Eddie

A lot of people get really, REALLY bent about those kids caskets. It's one of the few things that I've seen people really lose their sense of humor about regarding hearses and whatnot. Personally I don't care either way, it's just always odd to me that the kids casket seems to be where everyone goes "Ok, that's just WRONG!"

People are strange.

Comment

My Mom owns one that she keeps this very realistic "sleeping" doll in.

On a related note, I was once asked to leave a carshow because I had a "Baby on Board" sign in the back window of my hearse!

Comment

This is an old topic but I have one people do get weireded out by it but who cares do what you want to do. I use mine as a tool box in the back of the hearse

Comment

I have one in my car as well, that I take to shows and such. Inside is a pumpkin headed child size dummy, dressed up in a "Goosebumps" Halloween costume. I made the lid motorized and then the child sits up and giggles and says "Happy Halloween" to people, lol. I've never really had anyone get tweaky about it, but I think it's because it doesn't come off as being real serious. I think if it was just static, people would react differently.

Comment

sorry to hijack this thread but Creepy Crawler that hearse is beautiful !

Comment

Lol, Thank you!

(It's actually "Creepy Cruiser" btw, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy Cruiser View Post
                Lol, Thank you!

(It's actually "Creepy Cruiser" btw, lol)
                Opps sorry lol

Comment

I also feel the same that it doesn't bother me, but......

I can see where it could bother others. It might be one of those rare instances where I would take some one elses feelings in to consideration. (and believe me, that doesn't happen very often) I could only imagine what that would be like to bring back feelings of losing a child.

Comment

I totall agree, that's why I made mine fun and giggling with a pumpkin head. (Takes all the "realness" factor out of it). Our whole display is super kid friendly. No blood or gore of any kind. All of the animatronic characters we make, hide away from the kids, instead of jumping out and scaring them. I like to give the kids the power to scare the evil instead, lol. My garbage can dude, hides when the kids yell "Boo" and jump at him, instead of him jumping out and scaring them. At shows, it always has a huge crowd of kids around it and it runs non stop for hours, lol. (it's powerd by CO2 and 12v, so it's totally portable)

I wouldn't know what to do with myself, if anything ever happened to my son. I can't imagine anything in this world being worse than losing a child.

Here's the garbage can dude, before we added the voice and lights

Comment

Working...
                    X