BodyBag FX preorder starts today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BodyBag FX preorder starts today!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!! Its never to early to start practicing your FX skills to make Halloween 2008 something the kiddies will NEVER forget!!!!!
    Here it is the Much Anticipated PREORDER start date..... Guaranteed you wont be disappointed with all of the FX on this DVD. http://bodybagging.com/shop/misc/shop_video01.html
    Remember this is a VERY LIMITED OFFER the first 100 orders will recieve our FX DVD for nearly Half price at $12.95

Will you ship one to Australia?

Comment

As of 2007 I have shipped our Product ALL over the world..... who would have thought that a lil ole FX guy would one day become Internationally known....... But to answer your question.... YES, I will ship to Australia, I shipped one of our Xtreme Stilt costumes there last year, and actually quite a few of the DVD that had us featured.....

Comment

Cool.

I'll place an order then.

Comment

I've been wanting one of your DVD's since I met you at the MWHC a few years ago. I will definatly order one.

Comment

Hey!! How ya doing!!!! We actually did a segment in a Haunt DVD last year, It was a good dvd But honestly we figured that we could put out a better one, and he we are........... MHC is going to be HUGE this year! hope to see you there!

Comment

I might actually try to go this year. I wanted to last year, cause our guys worked Dead Acres while there. Wish I could take the hearse.

Comment

We finally got the Ignition system working properly on Lost Souls, so I can now drive her cross country if I want to!

Comment

Working...
                X