Newb saying hey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb saying hey.

Whats up everybody. Found this site thru ZBH, when I got completely turned off by the PCS (again).

Coach wise I have a 63 S&S, its in semi permanent storage in Upstate NY untill I can really get going on it. Pics can be seen on my myspace www.myspace.com/tweeksspace

I also have a 64 superior flower car parts car. I'm having all the stuff taken off it to oneday convert a solid 63 hearse (or maybe '59) into a clone suitable for leasing.

I am a license NY funeral director, but since I now live in Northern VA, I am awaiting my results on my VA board exam. Will soon be looking for work here too (hint hint nudge nudge).

As the hearse has rested, I have been pretty into the Saab world, I still drive the green 900 I drove to the PCS meet in Ontario back in '00.

Hope to enjoy the comunity! I'll start peeking around.

Quick pic of the '63

Nice coach! Welcome.

Comment

Yo

Comment

Benjamin?

Comment

nice S&S

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kinee View Post
            Benjamin?
            New Jersey, New Jersey.....who do I know from there.....

Nice sig pic too, somebody we know?
            Last edited by Tweek's Turbos; 01-04-2008, 01:46 PM.

Comment

o la' as they say in jawja ! love the ride!!!

Comment

p s luv the utube video, how to make a british bike.

Comment

welcome to our little padded rubber room. Pretty new myself. Feelin quite comfortable with the awesome people I've met on here so far.

Comment

I'm pretty new here as well.

I quite like this place.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweek's Turbos View Post
                      New Jersey, New Jersey.....who do I know from there.....

Nice sig pic too, somebody we know?
                      Oh you know me...we go waaaaay back to the good ole PCS days...we used to be great friends...and you forgot me...my heart, is broken.

Comment

Welcome. Cool Coach.

Comment

I never forgot you, or your wife. I pretty much went full throttle into Saab since the late 90s. Are you guys going to the PCS 08 in Jersey? I'm thinking of checking it out if I'm not in Newfoundland.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweek's Turbos View Post
                            I never forgot you, or your wife. I pretty much went full throttle into Saab since the late 90s. Are you guys going to the PCS 08 in Jersey? I'm thinking of checking it out if I'm not in Newfoundland.

Newfoundland? Nice! What you doin up there...and I wouldn't call her the wife...things couldn't be farther from the truth right now...

Comment

The diehard saab rally crew is formulating a Trans Labradorean highway run.

Its like 1000+ miles of dirt roads, killer moose, and ferry crossings. We are planning on taking a handfull of 89-93 5speed Saab 900 coupes, and filling them with enough parts to fix anything for up to 1 car. Survival gear and tents will be packed too, but If a car breaks down too much, it will be left on the road and striped.

Comment

Working...
                              X