Pizza hut can SUCKADICK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza hut can SUCKADICK!

I wanted a good ole fashion cheat meal to finish off my weekend with some style (not sure if they still have the bbq pizza - that was my favorite) - so I call and they can't find my address.

After about 2 minutes of some genius trying to figure out where I live, he asks me to hold on and I hear him say 'I can't figure out where this dude lives' then puts me on hold.

When they come back it's a chick and I explain again where I live.

She asks 'is it past ozora?'
    'yes'
    'Is it past Cliff Top?' (which is where the old house is)
    'yup'
    'Is it past Hudson?'
    'it's the next road on the right'
    'I'm sorry, we don't deliver past Hudson.'
    'It's like 100 feet!'
    'I'm sorry, I can't send my driver past Hudson'
    'how about delivering it to Cliff Top?'
    'I can't do that, you don't live there'
    'But I own it.'
    'I can't do that'

So I called Domino's...

Here is a true story for you:
    There is a local restaurant close to our house with some good pizza we call in and pick up from all the time. Neener wants to take some of her friends from work there for lunch, but its a little further out from where they work, so she calls ahead:

Nina:"I'll be there for lunch in about 15 or 20 minutes, I'd like to order a pizza please."
    Lady on phone: "I'm sorry we don't do that."
    Don't do what?
    We don't take call-ahead orders.
    Why not?
    Because a lot of times people will call in an order and say they will be here and then not show up
    But we call and order pizzas for pick-up all the time.
    Right. Yeah, we'll do that.
    So, If I call and tell you that I'm coming in to pick up a pizza for take-out, you'll make it, but if I call in and tell you I'm coming in to eat a pizza there, you won't make it?
    Yeah, that's right.
    Do you fail to see the logic in your reasoning there?
    That's just our policy ma'am.
    So can I order a pizza to go, and then when I get there to pick it up if I decide I want a table, will I be able to sit down and eat it?
    (pause) I guess so...
    I'd like a pizza to go please.......

Comment

We always use Grandma Tony's pizza. They could always find us because we were "the house with the hearse". Now I've put the hearse inside the gate, but we had the curb numbers repainted.

I can't stomach Pizza Hut or those "better ingredients" pizzas, but Magpie's and Grandma's make one hell of a pizza.

-denise

Comment

Has anyone seen that comercial where 2 drunk guys order a pizza to be delivered to their house, but they happen to be standing in the lobby, so they hitch a ride home with the pizza delivery dude?
        LOL!

Comment

Somebody I knew was having trouble with Pizza Hut, so they called Domino's and had them deliver a pizza there! I would have loved to have seen the looks on their faces.

-denise

Comment

Little known to me that dominos can actually make notes in their computer about your address...and it will appear on the box slip. i just so happened to notice one day that the box side sticker said my address, followed by: Look for a hearse in the driveway!!! Now thats some funny stuff. I gotta go find that box because i saved it somewhere.

Comment

I love the the look on the faces of Applebee's at curb side pick up. They ask what kind of car I'm driving. I tell them a 91 Cadillac, and roll up in my Hearse. They say "you didn't say it was a hearse". It's still a Cadillac.

Comment

Originally posted by dead ed View Post
                I love the the look on the faces of Applebee's at curb side pick up. They ask what kind of car I'm driving. I tell them a 91 Cadillac, and roll up in my Hearse. They say "you didn't say it was a hearse". It's still a Cadillac.

YA, did same thing - "what kind of car?... Black Caddy" - LMAO. Ended up having THREE people come out to give us our order (guess they all had to see), but you REALLY should have seen the look of the people inside the windows.

Another good one was taking my wife to Red Lobster on Mother's Day. One guy started in with "What the hell you think your doing?" to which I replied "My Mother's a little older than most" and I walked away.
                Last edited by Flymanj3; 01-09-2008, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Well, if you ever get hungry in our area, there's only one place to go......

Comment

Working...
                  X