No announcement yet.

Greyhound SceniCruiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the bus out to the shop yesterday, air bags and brakes pumped right up.......

Comment

For those that give a shit.....

Just found out today the SceniCruiser is actually a '54, first year of manufacture. Had it's engine replaced in '70, and was kept as a freighter by Greyhound after many had already been retired.

Comment

I watch a lot of old movies, and since I saw this one, I've been paying attention, and I've seen a few more. Now they'll be like Super Connies...every time I see one, the "I want that" receptors in my brain will go nuts.

That was just a damned good find. I can just see Tony coming home from a trip and finding one of those in front of the house.

-denise

Comment

I (finally) got a few of the videos uploaded, right this minute two are showing and the other two are apparently still stuck in the land of YouTube "Processing."

They'll probably have some kind of copyright hissyfit about the one from the highway because there's music playing in it, but oh well, whups, it was playin' in my car.

Comment

Thats a hell of a wrecker.

Comment

I watched the video with the guy driving the bus, and I love that sound. It sounds like a dragster in the background, with that whining transmission when he shifts gears.

Do you have yours up and running now?

-denise

Comment

Working...
              X