Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Greatest Quotes from fundamentalist christian chat rooms

Oh man this rules!

There are some real stupid people in this world.

Comment

I don't claim to be the sanest person I know, but I do believe that religion is a mental illness.

Comment

Brings to mind one of the SMARTEST comments I've ever heard...
        A radio station was interviewing a female celeb. (sorry, can't remember who). During the interview she mentioned numerous times about having faith (to live, in others, the world, etc.). The interviewer suddenly said "I didn't realize you were so religious". The lady screamed "HELL NO... Religion is what people KILL each other over... I have FAITH"

(Really wish I could remember who it was)

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
          I don't claim to be the sanest person I know, but I do believe that religion is a mental illness.
          I believe it

Comment

Originally posted by dumb christian
            One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.
            AHHHHHHHHH its called the FUCKING SUN!

Comment

That is equal parts amusing and alarming beyond the capacity for rational thought.

Comment

(Most afflictions like this are caused by sins committed while still inside the womb. If she can repent for what she does god will embrace her and make her as human as you or me but if she chooses not to she'll always be like this)

WHAT THE FUCK????? I now declare it open season on stupid people like this! Who's goin' stupid huntin' with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaos Photo View Post
                  (Most afflictions like this are caused by sins committed while still inside the womb. If she can repent for what she does god will embrace her and make her as human as you or me but if she chooses not to she'll always be like this)

WHAT THE FUCK????? I now declare it open season on stupid people like this! Who's goin' stupid huntin' with me?

Really no satisfaction in shooting them (their too stupid to know why) - more fun pointing your finger and laughing... They still don't get it, but you'll have a great time seeing all the cool faces they make

Comment

"sins committed while still in the womb"

No wonder I never wanted kids!! They're evil little monsters! ROFL!

Comment

sins committed while still in the womb"
                      Yes, sometimes, instead of a fetus sucking on its thumb in the womb, it spends all of its time masturbating profusely. I feel sorry for the ones that are born prematurely.

-denise

Comment

Masturbating Profuesly!!! Heaaahahhahahahaaaaaaa!!!!

Oh, those horrible sinners!

(and on a more personal note, boy am I ever thankful for forgiveness!)

Comment

What possible sins could a baby do while still in the womb?

What fucking retards!

Comment

Working...
                          X