Need Moving Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Moving Help

Hey Guys and Gals....I've moved to the Atlanta area, I've left my husband or he threw me out (take your pick, it works out the same way). I'm going back to Augusta on Thursday to get my sh*t. My soon to be ex-husband has graciously said he would allow me access to everything so I can get all my stuff. My son also has a court hearing on Thursday afternoon. So the thing is I need some help loading the truck as quickly as possible and then unloading it once we get it here to the area. If anyone isn't busy and has a pickup can you give me a hand? So far it's just Mac and me and my 10 year old son. I have a whole house full of stuff to move. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I won't be able to pay anyone but maybe we could have a BBQ later on as payment. Let me know and thanks. I know this is short notice.

any and all help would be appreciated.

Comment

anyone?

Comment

Sorry,
        Just not in that area (I'm in Phx)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
          Sorry,
          Just not in that area (I'm in Phx)
          thanks for the offer............

Comment

thanks to jess, jeff, james and crystal for helping with the loading.

Comment

If you'll bring all of the stuff to Tucson, I'll help you move it back there.

Sorry...I'm just a very silly person, and my truck isn't running too well anyway. It's got next to 0.000 CO and the computer is puking almost continuous block learns. (In English, that means it ain't getting enough fuel). I think I'm going to throw a primary injector at it and see if it bounces back.

If you'll bring all of the stuff to Tucson and help me fix my truck, I'll still help you move it back!

-denise

Comment

...woulda helped, wrong country though...

...'cause it is amazing what fits in the back of a hearse before you bottom it out!!!

Comment

Working...
                X