About fucking time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About fucking time!

Last June, my husband made a trade with a paint/body guy, for the body work on my hearse, in exchange for a custom guitar. I was supposed to have my car back first by July 5th, then by halloween, then by December. Its still not done. Well, its finally in the paint booth! I should have it in a week!

I hope the guy that did it isn't expecting any referrals from me. What would I tell people? "well, it only took him 7 months longer than it should have, and he half-assed the body work?" The worst part, is the guitar Tyler built him is flawless and beautiful, and last time I drove by the shop, there were still some holes in the front fender that hadn't been fixed.

Sometimes it is better to pay full price on certain things so you can be one of those "asshole customers" when you need to be.

Comment

I am sure the car will be beautiful and flawless when you get her though!

I am excited to see her all fixed up!

In general this is why I don't mess with people who offer to do favors or trades, in general it takes fucking forever.

Comment

Body guys especially, because they will ALWAYS put the paying (read:INSURANCE) jobs before our project.

Comment

Working...
        X