morella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morella

what in the world is going on out your way?

Well, for the last four days or so, we've had rain and wind storms, and God has given us the Curse of the Flying Palm Fronds, which are all over the yards now. Our neighbor across the street picked them up out of our yard, and I was gonna go talk to him, but considering that I was half naked and he's about 70 years old with heart trouble, I could see that turning into a disaster. By the time I got a robe on he had disappeared, so I'll find him later and say thanks.

My Chrysler is giving me more trouble than a hemmorhoid, and it's two months late on its emission test. A few days ago, my emission tester started acting up too, so I just said fuck the whole thing. Maybe it'll be another $5k going to the crusher along with that Deville. Maybe if I tell them that it has a new performance engine, they'll give me a discount on hauling it away.

My kid got two extra days off from school for the rodeo, which, if I remember right, probably means two extra days to shoplift beer and hamburgers and shit, go to the park, smoke some weed and have a party. Jenny came in at 1am Thursday morning. I wouldn't give a shit if she left all together, except that we're still paying $800 a month for the last one that did that. Tony was pissed off too, so I told him that I would cut off her phone and Internet early every evening, and if she doesn't come home by 8, we'll threaten her with boarding school. I wish you could still beat them with sticks without getting arrested. She's going to come home with a screaming brat in one hand and a restraining order in the other.

Well, that's is for the happy things that are going on. I wouldn't want to depress anyone, so I'll save the rest of it.

-denise

Comment

Declaring open season on the shit bags should clear that problem up nicely!

Comment

Working...
      X