X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking awesome!

[YOUTUBE]3KANI2dpXLw[/YOUTUBE]

Animal Rocks!!! Sorry I don't know how to post straight to the forum

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

thats totally awesome

Comment

Unforgettable, but talk about getting shut down...

BTW, without going back and looking, how many people noticed something unusual about the guitar in the first video? No cheating.

I used to have a set here, and I wanted more than anything to learn drums, but just as I was getting good enough to play blindfolded, it ended up getting thrown away and sold on Ebay because decent heads would have cost more than the set, I didn't know how to tune it, Jenny rammed her bicycle into it, and the dog pissed on it. One thing I learned is to buy a decent used set and not waste your money on a beginner set. Another thing is that the sound of a cymbal is directly related to the cost. I bought some mid-range priced cymbals to replace the hubcaps that came with the set, and I still wasn't happy with anything but the hats.

Why do I always end my posts with a sad story? I think I'm going to grab the bass that I bought for Tony, which he never plays, and slap it for a while. I'd like to have an amp powerful enough to rupture my spleen.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
          BTW, without going back and looking, how many people noticed something unusual about the guitar in the first video? No cheating.
          Hey watch it, I play left handed too!

Comment

Janice and Floyd both play left handed. I think it's weird that Zoot, the sax player, plays right handed.

I also think I have paid way to much attention to the muppets.

Comment

Working...
            X