My husband has a deathwish against my cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My husband has a deathwish against my cars

About a year ago, my husband decided to have my hearse painted. After about 8 months in the shop, it came back to me in worse shape than it was before, just shiny, so all the gouges that the painter put in it, and all the dents were visible. I thought that was the end of Tyler fucking with my shit.

Yesterday, we went out, and he was driving my car. When he backed out to leave, he caught the driver's side mirror on a shrub, and it popped off. In the process of trying to pop it back in, he shattered the mirror.

If shit comes in threes, I'm afraid of what he'll do next. Accidentally run my cavalier into the back of my hearse?
    Last edited by Linnea; 04-19-2008, 02:53 AM.

OUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Linnea View Post
      About a year ago, my husband decided to have my hearse painted. After about 8 months in the shop, it came back to me in worse shape than it was before, just shiny, so all the gouges that the painter put in it, and all the dents were visible. I thought that was the end of Tyler fucking with my shit.

Yesterday, we went out, and he was driving my car. When he backed out to leave, he caught the driver's side mirror on a shrub, and it popped off. In the process of trying to pop it back in, he shattered the mirror.

If shit comes in threes, I'm afraid of what he'll do next. Accidentally run my cavalier into the back of my hearse?
      Have him go let the air out of one of the tires then you fill it back up, third complete no worries.

Comment

Have you thought of neutering? LOL!

Comment

Working...
        X