Meeting other members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting other members!

Most of you know that I travel with my current job. Well I started thinking. I'm all over the east coast and I've seen members in alot of the places I've been so far. So I'm gonna post on this thread where I'm working at and if any of you are pretty close, let me know and see if we can't get together to go for a cruise or something. I figure why not I've got the hearse with me why not get out and try and meet some of the awesome people that are on this forum.
    Current Location:Malvern,Pa

So does your job ever take you to Fla?

Comment

I know you wrote "east coast", but there is a few of us near Phoenix and Tucson

Comment

I'm around Phoenix and Tucson, but I'm not sure I want to stay here.

-denise

Comment

PM me if you come near Charleston, South Carolina. We'll cruise to the beach.

Comment

First to Big Evil and Morella most of my work is on the east coast, every once in a blue moon there are jobs in arizona. Only one job so far in Florida that I know of and I wasn't on that one. And for South Carolina if I'm close I'll definetely hit you up. And for everyone in arizona,and colorado, and georgia and well pretty much everyone I'll keep this thread updated with where I'm at so that I can try and meet as many people as I can.

Comment

We're looking at the Deep South for a place to live, Tennessee, Kentucky, the Carolinas, or Georgia, maybe. Texas is out because they have their annual vehicle inspection. I don't like other people fucking with my cars. If I had my way, I would take the first load of stuff out of this state right now, today.

I remember being young and able to find a job anywhere, and if I didn't like a place, I would pack a car, or a trailer when I owned one, and just leave. If the employer had been good to me, I would give notice. I would have a thousand dollars or two, go from one town's Motel 6 to the next, and drive around to every aviation facility, or I would have found a job in Trade-a-Plane for an employer who needed someone "right now". Those days are over. I envy Tony in his truck, and the first opportunity we get to send Jenny somewhere, I'm going to take a ride with him.

Well, I'm just running my head, but once I'm done being a babysitter, life is going to be better. We can pay off this truck, hire a driver to keep it going while I do my best to maintain it, and Tony can lease/purchase another new truck.

I should finally be able to do some hearse meats then. In the meantime, though, if anyboby who wants to meet near Tucson, that would be awesome.

Comment

Wrapping up this job here in Malvern,Pa and headed to Carlisle,Pa this weekend for a few weeks.

Comment

Alright I know there are hearse owners in pa, where are they?

Comment

Headed to college station,pa this weekend, anyone close?

Comment

Let us know if you hit the Atlanta Ga. area.

Comment

Oh I definetely will, there was a job there but I was stuck in new york while it was going on, but at least its hopefull that there will be more in that area.

Comment

Utah here... so I am in the same boat with Morella and Bigevil. But if your ever this way, hit me up.

Comment

I have family in utah, hopefully making a trip out there in a year or so.

Comment

Since its look like I'm going to be spending quite some time here in pa afterall, I've been trying to track down hearse owners here in pa for a gathering. I don't know if they are on the forums or not but I've found quite a few hearse owners here in pa that I don't recognize from the regulars here on the forums, so maybe after a meeting with them if they aren't already on here maybe work on them getting on here, always good to have fresh blood here on the forums. So once again any pa hearse owners out there lurking in the shadows, hit me up.

Comment

Working...
                              X