Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Prices........

THESE GAS PRICES ARE TOTAL........

yeah tell me about it, cost over 500 bucks to get from okc to jersey!

Comment

When I renegotiated my contract with the T.V. station I took a $1,500 a year less than they offered in exchance for use of the companies gas card, that was 2 years ago. They thought I was foolish then....

BUT WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I have almost 2 years left on the contract, so for the moment I'm good....but I bet they don't let me put that in the next one!

Comment

Definetely smart thinkin on you're part! I only wish I had a company gas card right about now. Luckily I'm somewhat stationary on this jobsite for at least a month or so. Replenish the bank account before the next major roadtrip to the next jobsite.

Comment

So JP, what kind of work do you do that has you traveling around the country in a hearse?

Comment

I retrofit flourescent lighting in buildings making them energy efficient. Sucky blue collar job but the money is pretty damn good. And I figured what the hell why not roll around in my dream car.

Comment

Just went on a quick round trip yesterday from Dallas to Tulsa to Salisaw back to Dallas for 600 miles total. End result: Bubkis, nada, zip, zilch. Good thing I wasn't paying for the gas...

Comment

Suckage. Wish I would have known your friend was lookin for a motorhome. My brother gave up trying to sell his and ended up trading it for a duece and a half instead. He would have much rather sold it than traded it.

Comment

Not for the budget we are working with

Comment

Well he dropped his price down to 4000 before he decided to trade for the duece which the guy was asking 3500. Now don't get me wrong, my has always wanted a duece but he needed the money more.

Comment

Working...
                    X