shopping for dog food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopping for dog food

I have a Golden Retriever, and was buying a large bag of dog food at the pet food store.

When I was in the checkout line, the woman behind me asked if I had a dog(duh!).

On impulse, I told her "No, I was starting The Purina Diet again. Although I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time. But I lost 50lbs before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most orifaces and IV's in both arms."

I told her it was essentially a perfect diet and the way it works is to load your pockets full of kibble and simply pop one or two in your mouth everytime you get hungry. The food is nutricianally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that everyone in line was totally enthralled with my story.

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.

I told her no, I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

*moral:
    Don't ask stupid questions or the answer you get may be that one...

You Rule!!!! LOL

Comment

What were you doing in the street licking your balls? LOL! Just kidding!
      That was hilarious. The stupidity of some people will never cease to amaze me.

Comment

BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAA
        *GASP*
        HAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAHAA
        *CHOKE*
        *GASP*
        *WHEEZE*
        HAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAA
        *HACK*
        *COUGH*
        *CHOKE*
        *GASP*
        HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
        *PUKE*
        *GASP*
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

I can only imagine the reaction in the line.....

Comment

Working...
        X