It Took Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Took Three

Finally. It took 3 hearses to piss off my holy rollin neighbor. No more waves and "How you doing?" from her. She was a bitch when I first moved in and called me a racist (because I wouldn't talk to her), bitched about our black cat, that liked to sleep on her picnic table. Called the cops on us about it. Then tried to be nice. I guess she could handle one hearse. When I got the second one, I didn't see too much of her. Now that we bought a third, we're getting the eat shit looks again. I love it. I guess we'll see what comes of it. I'm taking mine to work tonight, and my wife took hers to the shop to get A/C charged.

and you are taking the 3rd over to my house... right ?

Comment

All you need to do now is put a bunch of skeletons and tombstones in your front yard and then she'll explode! I swear people can be so stupid. I'm really curious to see what people's reation will be when I finally get mine.

Comment

Just don't hang a noose in the trees!

Comment

yeah, just be careful. might want to set up the webcams if you suspect she's capable of vandalism

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
            Just don't hang a noose in the trees!

No, you just save that for when you catch her vandalizing the car with the webcams. Then you hang the noose on the tree...with her on it!

Comment

She's just jealous cause she can't afford three Cadillacs. " Damn, that white boy gots 3 death cars in da yard."

Comment

Right now I am about pissed enough at my neighborhood Nazis to get all 4 of the hearses at my house legal and park them in a row along my street... AND IN TEXAS IT COSTS $50 FOR A 5 YEAR TAG FOR ANTIQUES!!! AND NO INSPECTION EITHER!!! I think... Damn.... I'll get back to you on that...

Comment

From DMV website in regards to Texas Antique Plates:
                  Antique plates are for vehicles at least 25 years old that are used strictly for antique exhibitions, parades, and related activities. (Occasional trips to the repair shop are permitted.)

Only one antique plate per vehicle is issued. To apply for the plate, complete the antique application form and bring it or mail it to your local county tax office. The plate cannot be personalized.

The plate is valid in five-year increments. For vehicles built before 1921, the yearly fee is $8, while it's $10 per year for vehicles manufactured after that. Local additional fees may apply. Find full information here.

Comment

Sorry the "Find full information here link didn't work"

Here's the additional info.
                    Antique Vehicle

Antique license plates are issued for cars, trucks or motorcycles that are at least 25 years old and are a collector’s item. The vehicle must be used exclusively for exhibitions, club activities, parades or other functions of public interest. Vehicles displaying Antique plates may not be used for regular transportation or carry advertising. The vehicle may be driven to and from a location for routine maintenance.

Antique plates are issued for five-year periods. The registration fee for the five-year period is $50.30 ($10 per year, plus an additional 30 cents for the registration insignia) for vehicles manufactured in 1921 and subsequent years and $40.30 ($8 per year, plus an additional 30 cents for the registration insignia) for vehicles manufactured in 1920 and prior years. Fees are reduced $10/$8 for each year of the period that has elapsed at the time the application is filed.

Comment

Gotta find out about the inspection exemption though... I'll let you know what I find out....

Comment

All of my cars are legal. I just hope there is nothing in the laws about having too many cars. (5 total in front yard) I can't fit them in the back yard, not enough room between the house and the neighbors fence. I guess I'm selling my truck. and maybe the 80 S&S.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
                          Gotta find out about the inspection exemption though... I'll let you know what I find out....
                          Antiques & Classic Registered Vehicles

Vehicles registered as "Antiques" are exempted from the annual inspection. To see the restrictions on the use of antiques or to obtain more information on how to register your vehicle as an "Antique", see the TXDOT website.

Vehicles registered as "Classic" are required to have the annual safety inspection. These types of vehicles are inspected like any passenger vehicle. Certain items of inspection, however, may or may not be required to be inspected, depending on the age of the car. (For example, seatbelts and anchorages are only required if the vehicle was originally manufactured with them.)

I wonder if "anchorage" would include bier pins

Comment

BWAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA
                            The city of Richardson can stick it in their tailpipe! I'm going TODAY to check on registering these cars and they can't touch me for 5 friggin' years!!!!!
                            Who else wants to move to Texas?

Comment

Okay kids, I confirmed it... If you already have it registered in Texas, all you need is insurance and it has to be more than 25 years old. "Collector vehicle" was decided to be too subjective.

Comment

Working...
                              X