Missed By Inches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed By Inches

Well, we had a tornado come near us today. It took out the top 10 feet of my oak tree, and dropped it on my house and inches from Emily. Only got a 10" hole in the roof of the house. All Hearses are OK. Fuck that was too close for comfort. Pics later. Just got Internet back.

Holy crap!! I'm glad to know that everyone and everything ('cept the roof) is OK. I would be shaking bad if that happened to me! Wonder if it blew away that annoying neighbor of yours tho...

Comment

Glad to hear the hearses are ok. Houses are expendable hearse aren't! Yeah that is a good question. No luck of it gettin rid of your wonderful neighbors?

Comment

glad you're all ok bro. tornados are scarey as hell.

Comment

Nope, didn't do anything to her or her house. But she was kind enough to throw the limbs, from my trees, back in my yard for me. Wasn't that nice of the bitch. The storm shook up me and my dog. When I heard the train sound I knew what it was. So I grabbed Kittie (my dog) and ran to the hallway. I heard the other side of the Ashley River got the worst part.

Comment

yeah the same thing happened to us when i was in middle school (no hearses then, though).

we heard the train sound while we were in the basement, and then a tree hit our roof.

Comment

Working...
            X