Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart car with a Hayabusa motor

This thing is fast as F##K

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Maybe I've taken too many turbine aircraft down the runway, but I just didn't see any acceleration. What it seems to do the fastest is spin around in circles and wear out its tires. Maybe I'm confusing acceleration with the derivatives of vectors or something.

I'd be the last one in the world not to pat someone on the back for building a tough little go-kart in his back yard, but if this is supposed to be a real car, I'd have to laugh, and if I saw one spinning around toward my house like that, I think I'd probably shoot it.

BTW, was that video about the car, or was it a preview of a Japanese horror film where people try to get away from zombies and their cars won't go anywhere?

-denise

Comment

The next video is the Smart going down the 1/4 mile turning a 13.20 as it beats a Ferrari.

Comment

Is it going to drive on its wheels, or just roll down the strip like a bowling ball?

Comment

Is it going to drive on its wheels, or just roll down the strip like a bowling ball?
          No, I mean if you look to the right of all the available videos in the collection, there is a video of it going down the dragstrip.

Comment

Working...
          X