October!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October!

Lately alot of the threads on here have been bout reality and politics and really depressing stuff so on a different note. Most of us,not all, but most wait all year long for the most important month of the year OCTOBER. What are some plans that everyone has? Cars all cleaned up ready to roll? Haunted houses being put together, cruises being planned, shows being set up, its a busy month for most slightly demented hearse owners. Definetely think its time to rally for Hearse Pride Month. Why not everyone else has their "month" why can't we? Lemme know what you all have planned for fun during October.

Just hitting up some haunted houses, maybe depends if i get a job before then lol. But as you know i plan on gettin my hearse here revived from its "coma" here and have plans to make the hearse get together in Hell, Michigan September 20th, other than thati just plan to have fun with it as always lol

Comment

I don't have a car, but me and many members will be hanging at haunted houses, and doing whatever is on the calender at nightmaresinema.com

Comment

I have 3 Halloween stores wanting our club out in front of there store for the September/October months. I have a haunted house that wants us to hang out there with free tickets for all who shows to the haunt. And on October 31st we will be on News Channel 3 again for the 3rd year in a row with our cars & newest spooky items, like the casket cooler I'm building, except there was a major set back today on it, will post more of that later with pictures.

Comment

Working...
        X