Hurricane Here We Go Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Here We Go Again

On the 3 year anniversary of Katrina this weekend New Orleans and all of south Louisiana is evacuating for what promises to be the storm that destroys what Katrina and Rita didn't. Katrina landed in the border of Mississippi & Louisiana where Rita landed on the border of Texas and Louisiana.

All but one or two of my family members have already left the area. My Uncle left New Orleans at 1 am this morning and it took him about 8 hours to get to Mobile, AL. Traffic is horrible this go around which is good. Also, making traffic worse this time is people are taking all of their cars this time instead of just the one family in a car.

The Kaos that my family/friends went through during Katrina seems to be none at this time. A few of them actually bought property in Northern Mississippi and built houses up there just for this purpose. My cousin is up in a house in MS now with about 24 family members. My family and friends are not the useless pieces of shit that wait for government to provide for them like what was at the Superdome!!!

The storms is expected to land fall about 2 am Monday morning. For the best "local" coverage on the storm go to this: www.nola.com

I am happy to say that New Orleans dodged this one. All of my family is safe and will more than likely be able to return to New Orleans as early as Wednesday.

One levee did breach, but it was was below New Orleans. Not sure how much damage went with that area.

Thanks to everyone that sent me kinds words

Comment

Working...
    X