Nitrous, sulphur dioxide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrous, sulphur dioxide

I am in desperate need of some nitrous oxide, USP, or a way to remove sulphur dioxide from racing nitrous. If you can help, please let me know.

thanks

-denise

Whip cream canisters?

Comment

The problem I've had with extracting it from whipped cream is, even with the spout facing up, the cream starts blowing out after a few seconds.

Comment

High end kitchen supply stores sell small canisters of the stuff and reusable stainless steel dispensers (like you would ever see a can of Redi-Whip at Elzar's - for shame!) At least they used to when I was in High School. Your local head shop might even have a small 2 piece cylinder made specifically for them as a delivery system so you wont have to mess with the dispenser. We used to call them "knockers".
        Dunno if they are legal anymore.

Wha?! Guess so...

Comment

You don't need all that. All you need is a special fella. A fella named Jesus. He loved the little children....physically. An he can do the same for you.

Comment

Chace, what in the FUCK are you talking about?

Comment

I used to be able to go down to the gas house and get a "G Bottle" of "Nitrous Oxide, USP Medical", which took two people to carry up the stairs. It's about the same size as a "D Bottle" of Oxygen or Nitrogen. There were two gas houses in the town I lived in. One would sell it to me, and the other one said that it required a doctor's prescription. My guess is that they have it all under government control now, like everything else, but I wonder if I could drum up the nerve to go down to the gas house and try to buy a bottle of it.

Comment

Working...
              X