Where do you go when you're " out "?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you go when you're " out "?

I called Tony last night to tell him that we didn't have enough money, and won't have enough, to keep our runaway child in $900/month spending money. We can't even make the house payment.

My father has been bragging about how he and his mother had a big inheritance plan, and that only HE could help if I ever needed it. I broke down and asked him for whatever he could do, and he did a quick 180 and told me a sob story about problems with his sports car and his wife's race horses, so I just told him that I hoped that things got better for him.

Now some criminal detective is leaving messages for me on my answering machine, and not saying why, and when I try to return his calls, he isn't in. Who the fuck knows what that is about.

All of this reminds me of the first time, in grade school, that we were told to play softball, and I knew absolutely nothing about the game. They gave me a glove for my right hand, but I threw a ball with my right hand. Then I had to bat. I stood on the same side of the plate as everyone else, and that seemed OK, but then they told me that I was left-handed and had to stand on the other side of the plate, which was extremely awkward. I couldn't hit the teacher from over there, much less the ball. After three strikes, I was told that I was " out ", which meant nothing to me. I asked several people where I was supposed to go when I was " out ", but no one would tell me. Finally I was told that I was standing in the baseline, and to get the hell out of it.

It's starting to look like I'm " OUT " again. I think I'm just gonna go back to bed. There isn't any baseline there, AFAIK.

I can tell you this. When you can't make ends meet, send your "creditors" (mortgage, car, credit card, or what ever) and least 50% and make sure it is on time. As long as you are making an effort and it is always on time, the penalties are minimal.

Comment

well when your down and out come dont come to michigan, it'll only get worse for ya!

Comment

I have a feeling that this is going to get a whole lot worse. The message was from a state detective. When I applied for my concealed carry permit, the fingerprints came back to the wrong person. I told him just to tear up the application and throw it away, then. I had much bigger problems to deal with, like trying to feed my family while our business was failing.

He said that he was really sorry to hear that, but he was investigating a crime, I was accused of giving false information on a federal firearms application.

No problem, right? Just get my passport from where I always keep it, the firebox inside the safe. I opened it up, and, much to my horror, it wasn't there, nor was my marriage certificate. Maybe I took them out to do the corporate documents? I don't know...they weren't with any of our paperwork either.

I remembered that in the dresser where I kept the Ruger that was stolen, there was also a card from the safe manufactoror that had the combination to the safe. I should have put it away a long time ago, but Jenny would never have gone through my underwear drawer, nor could I have known that I would have to leave for a week, and she would have " friends " over who would do that. Maybe one of them was a transvestite wearing my clothes, I don't know. At least I found the serial number of the Ruger that was stolen, so maybe someday I will get it back, when they get done wiping a dead kid's blood from it. I can hear the gang wars going on around here at night, and when I go to the school to pick up Jenny, there are police cars all over the place. She says that black people are fighting Mexicans...what a stupid thing to take a child's life over!

The Tucson police benevolant society just called me before this started,and I pledged them some money. So they made a mistake with me once...they are the ones who get to tell the parents that their kid died in some stupid gang war, or even by a stray bullet. My neighbor also told me that he was talking to a police office who was killed a week later.

The detective said that he would accept a copy of my birth certificate, so I sent off for one, for another $60. Maybe that will keep me out of jail, I don't know. He wasn't interested in a social security card or driver's license.

Thanks for reading.....at least you might get to watch someone else's life fall apart. I may neve leave the house if I get to stay in it...every time I leave it, horrible things happen. My neighbor has offered to do my grocery shopping, and I can get everything else over the Internet,

-denise

Comment

Well, I have my passport and marriage certificate now. I searched the house all night and found them. I think I needed a birth certificate for that in the first place, so maybe I really was born, and not dropped down from another planet.

Come to think of if, that's not even funny. I apologize to anyone who may really be in that situation. I'm not taking anything for granted these days.

I was accused of having been born in Dallas and Illinois, neither of which is correct, and having two different birth dates. I was even accused of having been to jail under a different date and place of birth, and I can't imagine that even being possible.

This will probably clear up as far as Arizona is concerned when I send them my birth certificate (which is not from Illinois or Texas), and my passport and marriage certificate, but I am going to have one strange fuck of an FBI file.

I'm not a spy or a master criminal, just the victim of a bunch of computer fuckups, divorced parents, and a minor change that I made in a form before a Superior Court judge signed it. With all respect to His Honor, he did have an opportunity to read it, and I did answer his questions honestly.

Think I'll just say "fuck it" to the airport security badge. I've owned a few of them, but I've also owned a security guard license, and, yes, even a concealed carry permit in Arizona. That's going to be an even more extensive background check since our friends came to visit us in 9/11/2001, and now I have a criminal background investigation added to my history. I can still get a ride out to the airplane, and I told Tony that I'm parking it at some little airport where you can drive onto the ramp without needing keys, ID cars and shit, because there isn't anything there to hijack.

Weel, I guess this solved my loneliness problem. I changed my mind...maybe I'd just as soon be left alone for a while, although I don't seem to be same in my house anymore.

Comment

Hi morella !

Is it ok now ? I do not understand evrything..
            You were in toubles because you were accused of having been born in Dallas and Illinois, neither of which is correct, and having two different birth dates ?
            It's absoloutely incredible !

Have you checked your PMs ?
            Do you still agree for the parts ? Can we talk with Aim or Icq ?

Comment

I see that I have PMs (MPs? IMs?) from you, so I will answer them. I've just been really behind. The screen is hard to read after I take my medicine.

Sometimes I have to leave the computer off, and watch something light on the television.

I remember that the date on my Texas driver's license was wrong, for some reason, but I didn't complain because it made me older. My place of birth should have been OK, though. Maybe they had two birth certificates there, one belonging to someone else, and they glanced at the wrong one? I didn't use it for anything illegal, but I was very young and decided to correct it later. When my employer sent me to another state, I told them that the birthdate was wrong, showed them my birth certificate, and they corrected it. I never knew that place of birth was on a driver's license, so maybe that was wrong in their computers while I lived in Texas?

Illinois is where I was issued a socisl security number from, so that may be where that idea came from. They are issued at birth now, but they weren't then.

Friday, the detective wanted this cleared up as quickly as possible, but now that I have my birth certificate, he doesn't answer my calls. At first, I asked him just to throw away my application, because I am locking up our guns and I don't want anything to do with them, but he says that he has to investigate anyway.

I am a very gentle person and have never harmed, threatened or stolen from anybody. In fact, it is because I am so passive that I used a concealed carry permit before. One night at Walgreen's, I needed my gun, because, one night, there were two dengerous-looking people leaning on my car, in the middle of the parking lot, and I reached inro my purse and cleared the hammer and trigger, smiled and asked nicely if I could have my car back, and they moved on. Really dangerous people might have thought that I was bloughing and insisted on seeing the gun, though, so I'm glad I had it, and just as glad that I didn't have to take it out.

.Wow. I put the computer down for a minute, fell asleep and just woke up.

-denise

Comment

Working...
              X