X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimbo gets beat in 14 seconds!

Daaaaamn!

[YOUTUBE]ci7nBhXvFGI[/YOUTUBE]

Lots of luck and timing here. Timing as in luck was in the timing. "karate kick to the front stopped him!!!" his toes didn't even touch him foot never made contact ever. I saw every angle on other sites. And then when he started whaling on him it was this sideways sissy looking punch to the shoulder region? Then Kim rolls over and then the punches are landed...finally. But hey he won and he could kick my ass so what do I know.

Comment

He got Kimbo in his only weak spot - anywhere but right in front of him. That dude is an animal and will kill you if you are heads up with him, it kind of looks like he used the foot to give him a sense to watch the foot and got a side hit, knocked him off balance and proceeded to cover him up in a flurry of punches. Wasn't a good match by most standards, but still, beating Kimbo is impressive no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
        He got Kimbo in his only weak spot - anywhere but right in front of him. That dude is an animal and will kill you if you are heads up with him, it kind of looks like he used the foot to give him a sense to watch the foot and got a side hit, knocked him off balance and proceeded to cover him up in a flurry of punches. Wasn't a good match by most standards, but still, beating Kimbo is impressive no matter what.
        True that, I don't know a lot about ultimate fighting but a lot of matches I have seen display right time right place right punch. I.E opponent has a little natural slip of foot then facing opponent ends it all there just cause he saw a split second of opportunity.

Comment

Working...
        X