Who do you look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you look like?

Okay, Halloween is coming. I work in a Haunted Attraction, so the whole month is funtime for me But when I am dressed to kill, I am told I look like several different celebrities or people of note. These include, but are not limited to, Kid Rock, Axl Rose, HHH and a few others. Who do you get accused of resembling?

Jesse James

Comment

Last edited by Scary Guy; 06-27-2010, 04:32 PM. Reason: outdated link

Comment

"The Undertaker" from pro-wrestling... a friend of mine brought his kids to my campground site one morning & I made them all breakfast on the campfire. Keep in mind I'm 6 foot 4 inches tall with VERY long hair... even my bangs... so anyway Darryl shows up for work a few days later laughing his ass off! His son's teacher had called him wanting him to bring his celebrety friend in to meet the class... as his son told everyone @ school "the Undertaker" cooked him breakfast! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
          "The Undertaker" from pro-wrestling... a friend of mine brought his kids to my campground site one morning & I made them all breakfast on the campfire. Keep in mind I'm 6 foot 4 inches tall with VERY long hair... even my bangs... so anyway Darryl shows up for work a few days later laughing his ass off! His son's teacher had called him wanting him to bring his celebrety friend in to meet the class... as his son told everyone @ school "the Undertaker" cooked him breakfast! LOL
          Yeah, I forgot to add that too, just because of how I dress though. Some drunk guys asked me if I was the undertaker at the local Coney, then one guy came over and said they weren't trying to be dicks and they were sorry. I said I understood and it was cool. I really do need to update that list.

Comment

when I did the satanic nun corpse disguise, someone who had gone to Catholic school told me that I looked like his third-grade teacher.

Comment

I've been told I resemble people on America's Most Wanted!!!!!!

Comment

When I was a few years younger and a few pounds lighter, I was constantly told I look like the kid(Edward Furlong) from American History X

Comment

Mr. Clean or a chubbier Stone Cold.

Comment

Rob Zombie's Myspace Page has a section of "Zombie Heads" People who dressed like him for Halloween. ..... Last 2 photos on the page.

Also Demon Jesus has been mentioned
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by HearseHaunter; 11-17-2008, 11:41 PM.

Comment

I've been referenced to as the "Missing Link" does that count?

Comment

uncle fester and billy bob from varsity blues

Comment

The sexxiest man alive!

Comment

Working...
                          X