Results of air gun tests on 3/8" Lexan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results of air gun tests on 3/8" Lexan

I started out with minimum power, on a 4" wide X 18" high scrap, and this is what I learned:

First of all, BBs and pellets bounce off of Lexan, so it is not a very good idea to stand directly in front when you fire at it. Fortunately, I learned this using a BB, with only two pumps, and I do not have testicles. It might be a good idea to make sure that there is nothing valuable behind you, as well.

I went all of the way up to ten pumps and a .177 pellet with the same result. They leave a little dent that looks like a raindrop, but they bounce off. The next idiot who shoots at it may end up breaking his own windshield.

I was tempted to get out a .22 and try it, but I don't need to get arrested again.

My window is all cut, fitted and ready to go in, but I might blow it off until tomorrow and do lesbian karaoke tonight instead.

Should really video tape everything you do - If nothing else, could make a good living sending tapes to 'Funniest Home Videos'... (X-tube would be another possibility )

Comment

Does that video thing go for the lesbian karaoke or the BB gun thing ???

Comment

Having to cut lexan for the front triangular upper deck windows on my brothers SceniCruiser....a whole lot cheaper than attempting to find originals.

Comment

I want to tape some lesbian sex...do you think that Tony would work the tripod for me?

Comment

I'd go to the local shooting range and throw them some extra cash to let you try

Comment

I want to tape some lesbian sex...do you think that Tony would work the tripod for me?
              If he won't, I will.

Comment

I'd go to the local shooting range and throw them some extra cash to let you try
                I tried that, but they said that lesbian sex was prohibited on the shooting range.

Comment

Working...
                X