the man in black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the man in black

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

what has happenened to our great nation?
    Attached Files

People are exploiting it, and the world is getting smaller, but if you take a good look around the globe, this is still the place to be. There aren't too many places where I can legally carry a concealed weapon and probably never have to use it.

The news feeds you the worst of it, and we have some stupid assholes in our political system, but you can put a movie on instead of the news, and look for the best of it instead of the doom and gloom.

Comment

I disagree, our nation needs help.

Who's seen this? http://www.aclu.org/privacy/spying/a...nfreezone.html

Comment

If you're going to bring the ACLU into this discussion, I'll just agree to disagree with you. They've done way too much damage in our neck of the woods.

Comment

It's just interesting info is all. I think we can all agree that said constitution free (or limited) zones = a bad thing.

Care to go into details as to why they are the suck? More information and points of view are never a bad thing... usually.

Comment

It's too complicated. They steal land and money from ranchers and give it to illegals, they help terrorists and drug smugglers, contribute to crime and border problems, just to name a few things...they are a major threat to the US, but I just don't have the time or energy to go through it all. I just wish I didn't live 50 miles from a country with a corrupt government, surrounded by corrupt US lawyers and judges. We'll be buying our land somewhere else. As for the border patrol stations, I see one or two a year at the most that are actually open, and I wave as they wave us through. Sometimes armed Mexican nationals overrun them and they all have to flee. That's really all of the time I want to spend on this topic.

Comment

Working...
            X