How Ironic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Ironic...

Local breaking news, traffic and weather, live updates and headlines. National news, business, lifestyle, politics. CityNews, Everywhere.

WOW!

Comment

You know what else is ironic? I think someone else already posted this on here. LoL! Oh well.

Comment

Thanks for thinking of us anyway. We need the love.

-denise

Comment

Amazing what a good set of Bier Pins would haved saved..........

Comment

Originally posted by Elvirathehearse View Post
            Amazing what a good set of Bier Pins would haved saved..........
            My thoughts exactly. Although I suppose depending on how fast the other car was moving it might not have mattered.

Comment

I wonder if I should have relied on them to move so much server equipment to the new building when I worked for Misys, but I wasn't about to let anything that I used, or which had my work on, ride in the moving trucks, despite corporate orders.

All of the equipment that I purchased myself, of course, rode in the hearse, which was good because our first shipment went to Mexico instead of two blocks down the street to the new building, and we had to change moving companies. You guys really don't know how bad it is, living this close to the border. It's no wonder that "Make a run for the border" is no longer Taco Bell"s slogan...too many people have had it happen to their cars, aircraft, personal possessions, and blonde-haired children. (yup)

We still have a room full of computer equipment that we don't have a big enough electrical feed to power up. Although it is blatantly illegal, I may still have your last urine test results on a CD-rom or a DDS2 tape somewhere. I'm kidding, of course. We always destroy PHI after using a hospital's database for testing. Always...

Oops there goes another hijacked thread. Ah well, it was a dupie anyway.

-denise

Comment

Working...
              X