Dead Ed is now Evil Eddie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Ed is now Evil Eddie

Dead Ed is now Evil Eddie. Had trouble getting back on the board after the photo album upgrades. Dead Ed has been laid to rest, and Evil Eddie has eaten his brain. So now, i know, all that he knew. Lets hope Evil Eddie will get off his ass and fix these hearses. Emily needs help all over. Too many road trips and not enough maintenance. Tabitha, is now topless, to do rust repair. And the wife's 90 Eureka.... well the wife is gonna have to stay on top of the maintenance for that one. I gots my hands full.

Like havin kids aint it?

Comment

great to see you back on here Ed. sorry that the reset password didnt work to get dead ed back up and running.

Comment

It won't log me in when I use my password. It acts like it's logging me in, but it doesn't. Should I just make a new profile or what? The way I log in now is by changing my password and it will log me in once.

Comment

My advice is to have the forum administrator look into it when he gets a chance. Or change the profile information to reflect the other profile at least. Maybe there's a thing on why this is happening at the vbulliten site.

My profile is working fine.

Comment

I've told a couple of folks this - but if I missed ya, sorry.

What is happening is that there is a cookie created for this site that relies on a particular domain path, this was changes slightly when we upgraded, so the cookie needs to be destroyed before it will recreate the new one.

Log off the site and clear the cookies for this site (you don't have to clear all cookies, just for this site). Close your browser, reopen it after about a minute (just to make sure the process was killed before instantiating a new one) and try it again.

The last upgrade was a full 2 minor and 8 releases difference, so lots of shit had to get changed.

Comment

I cleared the cookies and I can log in fine now. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X