Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loser dating...

This is the caption:

My mom used to work for a dating service in the 80s. She kept a bunch of tapes and I edited clips of all the best losers. Enjoy

[YOUTUBE]AC5BIuhQBy0[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry man, with a mug like that I cannot convince myself to hit play.

Comment

It's absolutely worth it - if you like the dregs of society really trying to score some ass...

Comment

"I'm tired of playing the field... I don't need to date everything that moves." To top it off he says it TWICE! OMG that is priceless. Then there's the guy who turns his personal into a sales pitch for selling used cars... good grief

Comment

wow........

Comment

"At this point... looks don't really matter anymore"... then shrugs.

Comment

Sorry, I don't see anything funny about being lonely, no matter how fucked up you are, and not everyone finds it easy to do a presentation on live camera. If you think it is, get out your camera and do it ad-hoc. You might not look as good as you imagine yourself.

-denise

Comment

Holy crap.....they all wear glasses.......i gotta get contacts.

Comment

Ms. Swan - Lowered Expectations Video

That is all I have to say on the matter.

That was some funny stuff now that I managed to make it through it.

Comment

I hate that bitch

You have to deal with enough annoying and stupid people every day, so what the hell is funny about one more? I change the channel when that character comes on.

Comment

Holy shit denise, I was going to look at some pics of Dita Von Teese, but I can't help but think that you'd take the enjoyment out of that too. Lighten up.

Comment

Wow...I think i may be int he same category with these guys the way my life has been goin....oh God...

Comment

Can we call you 'BBQ Bob'? =)

Comment

ROFLMAO

Comment

Sorry, Chris. I should probably hop off of message boards. No point in bringing everyone else down.

Comment

Working...
                              X