Hearse or hearse 'related' tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearse or hearse 'related' tattoos

Who's got'm? Hearse, caskets, landau bars (on scrawny arms - [ sorry Kev, had to!]), etc...

Post up some pics of your hearse related ink!

I actually don't like this one at all - got it done before I knew what good tattoos looked like, but it's a casket with a church truck - so that counts!

The others are Morticia as done by John Lloyd at All or Nothing.
    Attached Files

Comment

It's already my avatar but...

Those of us that are oldschool enough will recognize it at the old Grim Rides logo, but with the addition of the Cadillac V.

and yes I know its a reverse negative of the actual caddy symbol. That was intentional.

I had been going with the WWII era thing with little or no color on any of mine (I'm still at 7) but recently became pretty good friends with a tattoo artist, so that may change soon.

Also, damned good lookin' ink man! I remember when you had just gotten that little devil of yours.
      Last edited by Chace; 02-08-2009, 02:21 AM.

Comment

I hardly think that the Mandalorian symbol is a WWII era thing.... dork!

Comment

I meant color wise....and I've got 2 othe SW tats now so that's SUPER dork to YOU!

Comment

Fair enough.

I'm going to end up doing a sci-fi half sleeve on my right leg - the original Marvin and the new one from Hitchhikers guide, Khan, Kirk yelling 'KHAAAAAAN', Doctor Who (Tom Baker), and a Tardis - might even do a great turtle with 4 giant elephants holding the discworld.

Comment

cool ink on both of you.

Comment

Club member Reverend Don has a Cadillac logo on his right forearm. Wish I had a photo.

If I ever have the money to spare and stop spending it on everything I'm getting the club logo and probably some other crap ink'ed on.

Comment

If Caddy logo's are ok, then here's mine.

Comment

I'm waiting for my first hearse ink until I finish my 61 M+M landau hearse :LOL:

But when that happens, it will be our club logo (my avatar) which was my creation. Hell, I'm proud of it Once I finish my 61 Superior Gothic ambulance, I'll get my Universal Monsters arm band below it...

Comment

Calling Dead ED.........

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                        Calling Dead ED.........
                        i'm not sure he got his log in figured out.

Comment

Landua Bars (on Scrawny Arms), Hearse Logo and Cadillac Logo
                          Attached Files

Comment

You missed one Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by 60Buick View Post
                              You missed one Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X